Big game tonight. Tonight if you live in Utah you are either red of blue. Well most people are red or blue. I on the other hand am purple (red and blue put together).
Don’t get me wrong I love football. I am a huge fan. Probably too big of fan but for some reason I can’t get super in the big rivalry game. I may not care about who wins but my wife does. She is a big BYU fan thanks to her dad. So when she wants to watch a football game I encourage it as much as I can.
I have to watch the game so I can be in on all the conversations tomorrow. I know tonight’s game will by far the main topic of conversation tomorrow. Not that I don’t like talking about football.
So when you are a big football fan but not a big fan of either team what do you do?
- Make fun of the announcers. It was much more fun to make fun of the radio announcer. Now we are watching it on ESPN not as much fun.
- Cheer for the offense. Who doesn’t love a high scoring game.
- Route for whoever is behind. That way you are always pulling for a close game. Because that is what makes for some exciting football. The only time a blowout is fun is when it is your team dominating.
- Eat food. Okay we didn’t have a football party tonight but food and football go together like peanut butter and jelly.
- Write in your blog? Okay maybe that is just me.
Okay so it is halftime now. BYU is losing so it looks like I am rooting for them right now. Go BYU. Until you score then go Utah.