Okay there has been a teenage heart throb blogfest (see this wonderful blog http://falenformulatesfiction.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-which-we-host-blogfest.html) going around and as much as I love to see pictures of teenage guys who are no longer teenagers I felt that there needed to be a male perspective. So here is a list of some of my teenage heart throbs.
5. Alyssa Milano AKA Sam Micelli – We all loved Sam from “Who’s the Boss”. Males loving her more that the females.
4. Kathy Ireland from Necessary Roughness – A football movie with a supermodel kicker. What more could a teenager ask for.
3. Nichole Eggert AKA Jamie Powell – “Charles in Charge” was a funny show but getting to watch Nichole made it even better.
2. Christina Applegate AKA Kelly Bundy – Ahh apparently even boys like the bad girl. Just waiting to see what outfit she wore on “Married with Children” made the show worth watching.
1. Tiffani Amber Thiessen AKA Kelly Kapowski – See good girls do win out. I think every male alive had a crush on Tiffani during her time on “Saved by the Bell.” How could you not?