1) Rating: 4 out of 5 stars.
2) Genre: YA Paranormal Romance
3) Synopsis: Aeon Still doesn’t like or feel normal in high school. That is before she is pick to be part of a documentary which only adds to her discomfort. What she doesn’t know is that she isn’t normal.
4) Feelings: I will say this up front I am a big fan of Anya as a person. When she put this book up for free I jumped at the chance to read it. She describes it as her badly written YA book. This is not a badly written YA book. I rather enjoyed it. For what it was. I am certainly not the target audience of this book. If I could switch some of the googly eyed romance for some slobber knocker fight scenes I would.
5) Final recommendation: This is a fun read. If you like YA Paranormal Romance pick up this book. If you aren’t then this probably isn’t the book for you.
Ryan James Burt
Husband, Father, and Writer