There has been discussion on twitter about putting out our list. You know the list right?
You know the one from “Friends”—
Chandler: Well, we have a deal where we each get to pick five different celebrities that we can sleep with, and the other one can’t get mad.
Ross: Ah, the heart of every healthy relationship: Honesty, respect, and sex with celebrities.
Monica: So, Chandler… who’s on your list?
Chandler: Uh, Kim Basinger, Cindy Crawford, Halle Berry, Yasmine Bleeth, and, ah, Jessica Rabbit.
Rachel: Now, you do realize that she’s a cartoon… and way out of your league?
The list. The list of people who I can kiss (not sleep with that is bad) with out my wife being mad. It looks like this episode aired 10-17-96 and I remember me and my friends putting together our lists right after that. Needless to say the list has been revised a time or two but since I posted the list on my blog in August of 2011 it hasn’t changed. Although that time I didn’t include pictures. What was I thinking?
– Salma has always been the number one person on this list since Desperado (Released in 1995 and the movie where Salma originally stole my heart) she took the number one slot. She is beautiful with a latino flare. For those of you who don’t know Salma she was the wife of Adam Sandler in ‘Grown Up’s’. You still got it Salma.
2) Kate Beckinsale – Kate jumped up on my radar back in 2003 when she stared in ‘Underworld’. Now that’s what I call a kick butt woman. I saw her in some girly movies before ‘Underworld’ but her role in ‘Serendipity’ didn’t get her on my list. More recently she was the wife of Adam Sandler in the movie ‘Click’.
(Sensing a theme here? See how I thought about my list. Apparently Adam Sandler and I (or Adam’s casting director) have the same taste in women.)
3) Pauley Perrette – Some of you might be thinking who? Pauley also jumped on my radar in 2003 (what a good year) as Abby Sciuto in NCIS. The goth forensic scientist. Beautiful, fun, and a little bit scary. It also helps that this is one of my wifes favorite shows. Although she does shake her head at me when I wave to Pauley during the opening credits. My wife still laughs at me when I do it. One day she will wave back.
4) Jessica Alba – Came onto the scene back in 2000 when she played Max in ‘Dark Angel’. Who doesn’t love a girl that can kick a little butt? I know I do. I was sad the day Dark Angel was cancelled but luckily for me (and the rest of the world) Jessica has had plenty of success. She was even Invisible Woman in Fantastic 4. Although why anyone would ever want Jessica to be invisible is beyond me. Although she is getting a little invisible I haven’t seen her in anything for a while. Sob sob sob.
5) Kristen Bell – came onto the scene in 2004 playing the cute Veronica Mars in ‘Veronica Mars’. Kristen is cute and super nice. If you ever want a good laugh (but also see how cute she is) watch this YouTube clip of her on Ellen.
There you go the List. Same as my last list but with pictures. It certainly was fun doing the research. feel free to accept the challenge. Make you own list. It is harder than you think to get the list down to 5.
Don’t feel bad for my wife. She has a List too. I am not going to research pictures for her though.
- Kenny Chesney – Country Singer
- Hugh Jackman – Wolverine (Australian Accent)
- Joshua Jackson – Mighty Duck (okay Pacey from Dawson’s Creek)
- David Boreanaz – Booth from Bones
- Keith Urban – Another Country Singer (Another Australian Accent)