I was talking to my wife about this test type thing she took. Five things are happening simultaneously.
1) water is running
2) phone is ringing
3) baby is crying
4) laundry is hanging outside and it is about to rain
5) the doorbell rings
With all of these things happening at the exact same time what do you take care of first. I know your first answer is the same as mine. “It depends.” Apparently that isn’t the right answer. You have to just pick one. I picked turn of the water. That should only take 2 seconds right. Well I guess that means something.
Go ahead choose.
Choose I say
Here is what your choice means.
1) water is running – means financial matters are most important
2) phone is ringing – means work matters are most important
3) baby is crying – means family matters are most important
4) laundry is hanging outside and it is about to rain – means sexual matters are most important
5) the doorbell rings – means friends and relatives matters are most important
What does this have to do with my daughter??? Well when we asked her the question her immediate response was “I would go outside.”
She is only 3 and already sexual matters are her biggest priorities. Wow I am in trouble. Super big trouble. Does anyone really choose the laundry as the first option??